Nurse Heather Manus and Ken Sobel spent last week in Arizona working with legislators to include PTSD as a qualifying condition for medicinal marijuana. They took a quick timeout on the trip to talk with the Cannabis Reporter on their Radio Show – check out the episode notes for the full story, and listen to the interview!
- How Should Cannabis be Regulated? Re-schedule, De-schedule, or Legalize – What Does that Mean?
- Want to be a Cannabis Nurse? This is must-read.
- Cannabis Reporter: Nurse Heather Manus & Ken Sobel Fighting for Veterans Rights in Arizona
- Endocannabinoid System & Evolution from Seattle Hempfest with Dr. Bob Melamede
- Behind the Scenes and the Endocannabinoid System!